Natexpo Awards is a quality label awarded to the most original products of the show.
Registrations for the Natexpo Awards 2017 are now closed. The award-winning products will be announced on June 30th.
Are you one of the market’s key players?
Showcase your innovations and register to take part in the Natexpo Awards!
The Natexpo Awards are open to any organisation operating on the market (exhibitors and non-exhibitors), including manufacturers and producers.
A panel made up of industry professionals, journalists and specialists will award 15 prizes in 5 different categories: Organic Food & Wine, Health Food & Dietary Supplements, Cosmetics & Hygiene Products, Household & Personal products and services, Services & Equipment for Retail. The prizegiving ceremony will take place at Natexpo at the Paris Nord Villepinte exhibition centre in the full glare of the media spotlight.
The award-winning products will be displayed at the exhibition and highlighted on the website and in the catalogue (distributed free of charge).
Non-exhibiting companies wishing to enter the Awards are required to pay en entry fee of €465 excl. VAT (ie €558 incl. VAT) for each product they register (equivalent to the registration fees paid by exhibitors participating in the exhibition, in addition to the costs of their stand).
Terms of participation (cf. General rules and regulations for the « NATEXPO 2017 AWARDS »).
- Non-exhibiting companies wishing to enter the Awards are required to pay an entry fee of €558 incl. VAT for each product they register (equivalent to the registration fees paid by exhibitors participating in the exhibition, in addition to the costs of their stand).
- Products entered must be innovative and original, and marketed in France for the first time between June 1st 2016 and June 1st 2017. They must be listed in the Natexpo 2017 product classification system and must be in compliance with EU regulations
- Companies may only register one product per category.
- A same product may only be entered in a single category.
- If a particular company enters several products in a number of different categories, a registration form must be filled in for each product.
The deadline for submitting applications is 7th June 2017. The Awards ceremony will be held on June 30th in Paris at a press conference, to which all winners will be invited.