Natexpo Business Meetings
At the heart of the exhibition and during its three-day duration, Natexpo will be holding business meetings to help industry professionals develop their business: appointments on stands, meetings with export advisers, targeted meetings with purchasers, etc.
In the Business Centre, industry producers and manufacturers will be able to meet purchasers and order principals from retail, foodservice, the pharmaceutical sector, etc.
Natexpo offers its exhibitors the chance to set up targeted appointments with buyers from retail (specialist and mass retail), foodservice (commercial and collective) and the pharmacy and drugstore sector (food, cosmetics, dietary supplements, eco-friendly products, etc.).
This service is open exclusively to Natexpo 2017 exhibitors. These 25-minute meetings, held either in the middle of the show in the Business Centre rooms or on exhibitors’ stands, offer exhibitors a face-too-face opportunity to show off present their products and innovations.
The service is totally free of charge for exhibitors. They are simply required to sign up for the service, specify what types of buyers they wish to meet, and Natexpo takes care of the rest, organising and submitting a proposed appointment schedule.
What buyers gain from the service
- Timesaving: they can save a considerable amount of time. On their behalf, Natexpo contacts exhibitors that meet their criteria and sets up an individual meeting schedule.
- Relevance: they benefit from prepared and targeted meetings with manufacturers
- VIP treatment: they have direct and preferential access to the VIP lounge and reception area
What exhibitors gain from the service
- Sourcing: starting in August, Natexpo reaches out to a wide portfolio of decision makers to offer them these tailored appointments
- Quality: Buyers express their needs and wants, thus guaranteeing the right fit between exhibitor capabilities and retailer requirements.
Exhibitors can sign up for the service in their Exhibitor Area.
Buyers can sign up on the dedicated platform and specify their requirements.
Registrations open in June 2017.