Paris Nord Villepinte, France
Located halfway between Roissy-Charles de Gaulles airport and the center of Paris, Paris Nord Villepinte is easily reachable.
You are visiting
- From Paris: A1 or A3 motorways, then A104 slip road. “Parc des Expositions” exit.
- From Orly, A6 and Paris Bercy: A4, then A86 and A3 motorways. “Parc des Expositions” exit.
- From Paris-CDG Airport and Lille: A1 then A104 motorways. “Parc des Expositions” exit.
You are exhibiting
Access the A104 motorway and exit at the Exhibitor/delivery access (exit no. 1)
Parking charges applicable
- from 0 to 3h : 0,80 € / 15 min
- then from 3h01 to 6h : 0,70 € / 15 min
- then from 6h01 to 8h : 0,40€ / 15 min
- from the 8th to the 24th hour : 20€
- every extra 24h : 20€
Plan your trip on Google Maps
Check carpooling options with Blablacar
Free shuttles are available from Paris-Charles-de-Gaulle Airport and Paris Nord Villepinte Exhibition Center. A reception desk will be at your disposal in terminals 2B and 2F.
Morning schedule: from 9.00 am to 12.00pm
Afternoon schedule: from 4pm to 7pm on Sunday 24 and Monday 25, from 2.30 pm to 5.30 pm on Tuesday 26
Departure every 30 minutes.
>> Download the timetable
From Paris-CDG Airport: Go to the TGV/RER station situated in the CDG2 terminal between terminals CD and EF, then take the RER – direction “St-Rémy-lès-Chevreuses”, and get off at the “Parc des Expositions” station.
From Paris-Orly Airport: take the Orlyval (automatic, light metro), change at Antony and take the RER line B – direction “Aéroport Charles de Gaulle“. Get off at the “Parc des Expositions” station.
By public transport
- 20 min from the center of Paris: take RER line B – direction “Aéroport Roissy-Charles de Gaulle” and get off at the “Parc des Expositions” station.
Plan your trip with the RATP route planner: https://www.ratp.fr/en/