Paris Nord Villepinte, France
Located halfway between Roissy-Charles de Gaulles airport and the center of Paris, Paris Nord Villepinte is easily reachable.
You are visiting
- From Paris: A1 or A3 motorways, then A104 slip road. “Parc des Expositions” exit.
- From Orly, A6 and Paris Bercy: A4, then A86 and A3 motorways. “Parc des Expositions” exit.
- From Paris-CDG Airport and Lille: A1 then A104 motorways. “Parc des Expositions” exit.
You are exhibiting
Access the A104 motorway and exit at the Exhibitor/delivery access (exit no. 1)
Plan your trip on Google Maps
Check carpooling options with Blablacar
Parking charges applicable.
from 0 to 3h : 0,80 € / 15 min
then from 3h01 to 6h : 0,70 € / 15 min
then from 6h01 to 8h : 0,40€ / 15 min
from the 8th to the 24th hour : 20€
every extra 24h : 20€
- From Roissy-Charles de Gaulle airport: take the RER B direction “Saint-Rémy-lès-Chevreuse”, get off at “Parc des Expositions”
- From Paris Orly airport : take the Orlyval to “Antony” station, then take the RER B direction “Aéroport Charles-de-Gaulle” and get off at “Parc des Expositions”
By public transport
- RER: line B towards Charles-de-Gaulle airport, “Parc des expositions” station
- Bus: shuttles available from Porte Maillot / Air France coaches / Beauvais Airport
Save time and plan your trip
Use the RATP route planner: https://www.ratp.fr/en/