- Dates, location and opening hours
- Luggage room
- Catering on site
- Concierge service
- Free shuttles
- From Sunday 24th to Tuesday 26th October 2021
- Paris Nord Villepinte, France, Hall 6
- 9:30 – 6:30PM
Closing at 5:00PM on Tuesday 26th October.
Your access badge is free of charge, register here
Without a pre-registration, the entrance fee is €50 excluding VAT.
Cloakroom / Luggage room
2€ / item
In order to comply with the sanitary measures in force, the cloakroom will be replaced this year by a luggage room. We invite you to put your jackets, coats, bags and umbrellas inside your luggage before leaving it in the luggage room.
You will find at Natexpo a 100% organic food offer.
- Food Court 63 : burgers and sandwiches – Booth A80
- Food Court 65 : pizzas and Japanese food – Booth T81
- Olivier & Co : sandwiches, salads and Mediterranean food – Upper mezzanine
- Café bio – Central resting zone
- Biotiful Lunch – BoothB130
- Chasseur-Cueilleur – Booth A10
- Wild and the Moon : vegan food – Upper mezzanine
- Hippopotamus – Main floor
- Download the app and choose your time slot to be delivered on site. Possibility to eat in or take away. – Booth S131
Enjoy this year the services of the VIPARIS Welcome Pack *
A concierge service is at your disposal, at the reception of the show, for all your requests regarding:
- Logistics: reservation of meeting rooms, stand services, hotel room reservations, plane tickets, etc.
- Daily life: printings, express shipments, taxis, couriers, internet access, phone charging …
- Outings: reservation of shows & cabarets, restaurants, theater, visits to Paris…
A dedicated reception point is at your disposal in terminals 2B and 2F of Paris-Charles de Gaulle airport, to welcome you and guide you to Natexpo.
Enjoy the free shuttles between Paris-CDG Airport and Paris Nord Villepinte Exhibition Center.
Morning hours: from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Afternoon hours: from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Sunday 24 and Monday 25 October,
from 2:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. on Tuesday, October 26.
Departure every 30 minutes.
A selection of Accor group hotels is available to help you book your accommodation near the show
*The Welcome Pack was originally a joint initiative between Viparis, the Paris Exhibitions Committee and the Paris Region Tourist Board. The Pack is the first step in providing the best possible welcome to meet our professional visitors’ needs and keep them coming back.