We are pleased to welcome you at Natexpo! In order to prepare your venue, we would like to remind you some informations.
Natexpo will be opened on Monday 21st and Tuesday 22nd September 2020 from 9AM to 6PM.
How to access the show?
The trafic will be interrupted on line T3 and Rhônexpress from 9:30PM from Monday 14th to Thursday 17 September and from Monday 21st to Friday 25th September. Buses will take over every 15 minutes.
Public Health precautions
Wearing a mask is compulsory for everyone. Plastic face shields aren’t allowed.
In view of the coronavirus epidemic, SPAS Organisation is implementing the public health measures required to ensure that NATEXPO 2020 runs smoothly and safely for all. We ask everyone to observe the guidance currently in force:
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water; or use an alcohol-based hand rub
- Cough or sneeze into your bent elbow or a tissue
- Use a disposable tissue when you blow your nose, then throw the tissue away
- Avoid touching your face
- Maintain a distance of at least one metre from other people
- Refrain from shaking hands, hugs or kisses when greeting others.
2€ / item
We would like to remind you that there will be no cloakroom or coat-hanger this year. We invite you to put your clothes inside your luggage before leaving it at the lugagge room.
For coffee break, business lunch or snack to take away, the catering offer on Natexpo will cover all your needs.
- Comptoir Gourmand Snack Bar – Booth H08
- Biotiful Lunch Snack Bar – Booth G140
- La Course coffee bar – Booth M37
- Biotiful Lunch Restaurant – Booth G140
- Pibolo Restaurant – Booth J151
Your stay in Lyon
To help you plan your stay in Lyon and get the most of the region, Natexpo has handpicked a few essential adresses just for you. Discover our selection of restaurants, places to explore, and cultural visits to enjoy the treasures that the City of Lights has to offer during your stay.
Prolong your stay in Lyon