In view of the coronavirus epidemic, SPAS Organisation is implementing the public health measures required to ensure that NATEXPO 2021 runs smoothly and safely for all. The aim is to protect the health of the exhibitors and staff working at the show, but also that of all its visitors, and provide reassurance to all the people wishing to visit an exhibition.
We will put in place the measures in force at the time of the opening of the show, according to the directives of the government at the time.
In accordance with Decree No. 2020-884 of July 17, 2020, wearing a mask is compulsory for everyone in the exhibition hall. Plastic face shields aren’t allowed.
Barrier hygiene precautions
We ask everyone to observe the guidance currently in force:
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water; or use an alcohol-based hand rub
- Cough or sneeze into your bent elbow or a tissue
- Use a disposable tissue when you blow your nose, then throw the tissue away
- Avoid touching your face
- Maintain a distance of at least one metre from other people
- Refrain from shaking hands, hugs or kisses when greeting others.
Measures taken by the organiser
- Posters reminding people of hygiene precautions will be placed at exhibition reception, in the aisles, the toilets and rest areas.
- Separate doors will be dedicated to people entering and leaving the show to prevent visitors from crossing paths.
- Hand sanitiser will be available at several locations in the show so that people can disinfect their hands. These distribution points will be indicated on the floorplans.
- Security staff, reception personnel and the organising team will wear face coverings.
- Hygiene kits (masque and hand sanitiser) will be on sale at the exhibition reception.
- Physical barriers in the form of acrylic screens will be placed at reception points.
- The maximum number of people permitted in the show will be established according to the rules in force at the time of the exhibition, and people will be counted at the exhibition entrances and exits. If necessary, entries will be regulated accordingly so as to not surpass the maximum numbers fixed by the prefecture.
- Public zones, aisles and washrooms will be cleaned frequently.
- Food service facilities will continue to operate, in compliance with public health and social distancing rules in force at the time of the show.
Measured requested of exhibitors
- Social distancing measures will be applied in the conference and workshop rooms, i.e. one person per 2.5 m².
- We invite exhibitors to apply public health directives on their stand, in particular:
- providing hand sanitiser for visitors,
- respecting social distancing of 1 m,
- wearing a mask during the set-up, dismantling and opening hours, including for external services providers
- Furthermore, depending on the activity of each exhibitor, we recommend the application of all specific measures relating to their profession.
- Cooking and tasting on stands
- People responsible for cooking or offering samples for tasting must wear a mask. It is highly recommended to wear gloves.
- All stands where cooking is done on site must equip the people who prepare foodstuffs with a mobcap, mask and gloves.
- Tasting must happen in the presence of the exhibitor, food must not be left unattended at the disposal of visitors.
- Single-use utensils are compulsory (glasses, spoons) but avoid plastic if possible. Washing stations in the washrooms will be accessible at the end of the day for washing-up purposes.