Find here all the information to prepare and make the most of your participation at Natexpo 2022.
- Your exhibitor area
- Exhibitor guide
- Tips for a successful exhibition
- Documents available for download
- 2023 communication material
- Sponsor a feature
Tips for a successful exhibition
Natexpo gives you a few tips to help you get the most out of your participation.
- The Natexpo team will offer 2 webinars to help you optimize your participation, in March and June 2023
- Communicate about your participation on social medias!
- Fill in this press form with your information and send it to us with your press releases
Documents available for download
📥 Key technical information 2023
Opening hours, set-up and dismantling, badges, deliveries, parking, wifi…
📥 Furniture included in equipped stands (avaibable soon)
2023 Communication material
Your exhibitor area
Your Exhibitor Area will allow you to:
- Check out the Exhibitor to-do list
- Order additional services (electricity, store cupboard, furniture, stand fittings, etc.)
- Benefit from other additional services (accommodation, travel, etc.)
- Sign up for the official catalogue
- Enter your innovative products in the 2023 Natexpo Awards
- Download all the useful paperwork you need (Technical guide etc.)
- Order your exhibitor badges
- Mail out personalised invitations to your customers and prospects
- Plan your business appointments at the show
Your exhibitor area will be open from March 2023.
The technical guide will be available soon.
Sponsor a Feature
A range of special features offering you a chance to enhance your visibility and reputation at the show :
- Innovation Agora
- Ingredients Forum
- International Forum
- Business Meetings
- Press area
- VIP Club
- Rest areas
- Associate your brand with a high-ranking feature at Natexpo and link your image with the values upheld by the show: ecology, health, talent, audacity, creativity, innovation, authenticity, sharing, discovery, education, information etc.
- Develop brand awareness among iconic figures in the organic market: specialist retail, mass retail, foodservice, etc.
- Become one of the select few partners of Natexpo. You will benefit from the power of the event and a true highlight to place your firm centre stage.
- Launch your innovations at the heart of this laboratory and raise the awareness of users, buyers and journalists.
The media kit is already available. Contact us to receive it.
Some companies are currently getting in touch with exhibitors in order to sell supposed visitor databases or ask you to confirm your information. These emails do not come from our services. J2C is the only company accredited to offer communication solutions for the show. Do not follow up on these communications and please forward them to us.