Natexpo stands up for environmental friendliness and the reduction of ecological footprint, both fundamental values for us. We are commited to assure an eco-friendly and zero-waste environment, from planning through project implementation.
- An energy efficient exhibition hall
- Waste management :
- During stand assembly and dismantling, cardboard and wood waste is collected separately from exhibitors
- During the show, visitors are offered the chance to sort their waste
- Waste is then sorted, packed and shipped to the appropriate waste recovery processes
- At Natexpo 2018 : Ecover invites you to recycle your plastic waste! Leave your empty bottles on their booth, B28
- Cleaning equipment used during the show comprises eco-friendly cleaning products.
- 75% of the show signage is made of cardboard.
- Eco-friendly stand fittings, with low-energy lighting, carpeting subsequently recycled and PEFC-certified reusable partition walls.
- Promotional documents printed entirely on recycled paper or on paper from sustainably managed forests.
- Carpooling is encouraged through our internal website.
- You will find a charging point for electric vehicles on the VIP parking.
- Zero waste with a commitment to French Red Cross in 2017 : the French Red Cross teams were allowed to tour the stands on the last afternoon of the show to ask exhibitors for their unconsumed products during stand dismantling.
In total, 1,2 ton of products were collected.
We thank the exhibitors for their generosity and the volunteers of the Red Cross for their availability.