Natexpo stands up for environmental friendliness and the reduction of ecological footprint, both fundamental values for us. We are commited to assure an eco-friendly and zero-waste environment, from planning through project implementation.
- An energy efficient exhibition hall: Hall 7 of Paris Nord Villepinte is the first exhibition hall labelled HQE (High Environmental Quality), recognized driver for the HQE certification of the exhibition halls through several improvements :
- Sustainable mobility : 5 charging points for electric vehicles on the PE8 parking, and clean vehicles available for employees.
- Sustainable building : green roof, solar chimney, heat pump and ventilation natural, low energy consumption building, regulation of rainwater harvesting, synthetic glazing and blinds to regulate natural light, reducing impermeable surfaces.
- Circular economy : waste was sorted and collected on a few events in 2018
- Biodiversity : installation of beehives in the exhibition centre, and abundant green spaces.
- Waste management :
- During stand assembly and dismantling, cardboard and wood waste is collected separately from exhibitors
- During the show, visitors are offered the chance to sort their waste
- Waste is then sorted, packed and shipped to the appropriate waste recovery processes
- At Natexpo 2018 : Ecover invites you to recycle your plastic waste! Leave your empty bottles on their booth, B28
- Cleaning equipment used during the show comprises eco-friendly cleaning products.
- 75% of the show signage is made of cardboard.
- Eco-friendly stand fittings, with low-energy lighting, carpeting subsequently recycled and PEFC-certified reusable partition walls.
- Promotional documents printed entirely on recycled paper or on paper from sustainably managed forests.
- You will find a charging point for electric vehicles on the VIP parking.
- Zero waste with a commitment to French Red Cross in 2018 : the French Red Cross teams were allowed to tour the stands on the last afternoon of the show to ask exhibitors for their unconsumed products during stand dismantling.
In total, 2 tons of products were collected.
We thank the exhibitors for their generosity and the volunteers of the Red Cross for their availability.