Natexpo stands up for environmental friendliness and the reduction of ecological footprint, both fundamental values for us. We are commited to assure an eco-friendly and zero-waste environment, from planning through project implementation.
Natexpo exhibitors are made aware of these CSR challenges and encouraged to continue this process, in particular with eco-responsible stands.
- During stand assembly and dismantling, cardboard and wood waste is collected separately from exhibitors
- During the show, visitors are offered the chance to sort their waste
- Waste is then sorted, packed and shipped to the appropriate waste recovery processes
- Cleaning equipment used during the show comprises eco-friendly cleaning products.
- 90% of the show signage is made of cardboard.
Eco-friendly stand fittings
- Eco-friendly stand fittings, with low-energy lighting, carpeting subsequently recycled and PEFC-certified reusable partition walls.
No carpet is be set up in the large aisles of the trade show.
- Promotional documents printed entirely on recycled paper or on paper from sustainably managed forests.
- Paper invitation have been replaced by e-invitation sent by email.
- Furniture is reused from one edition to another.
- Carpooling is highly recommendend on the website.
- Public transport schedules are available online as well.
- The Restos du Coeur teams (a French non-profit association) have toured the stands on the last day of the 2022 show, to ask exhibitors for their unconsumed products. In total, 4.4 tons of goods have been collected during the last edition in Lyon, i.e. nearly 8,500 meals!
You will find at Natexpo an organic food offer with many vegetarian options.
Editions in Paris
Paris Nord Villepinte has implemented various environmental initiatives:
- Sustainable mobility : 5 charging points for electric vehicles on the PE8 parking, and clean vehicles available for employees.
- Sustainable building : green roof, solar chimney, heat pump and ventilation natural, low energy consumption building, regulation of rainwater harvesting, synthetic glazing and blinds to regulate natural light, reducing impermeable surfaces.
- Circular economy : waste was sorted and collected on a few events
- Biodiversity : installation of beehives in the exhibition centre, and abundant green spaces.
Natexpo was the first show to inaugurate hall 7 of Paris Nord Villepinte. This energy efficient site is the first HQE (High Environmental Quality) exhibition hall, recognized as a pilot for HQE certification of exhibition halls.
Editions in Lyon
For several years, Eurexpo Lyon has been involved in an environmentally conscious approach, through the ISO 14001 standard. In order to obtain the ISO 20121 standard, the site is committed to a proactive approach with :
- The management of the waste produced during the events
- Optimization of water consumption and energy control of buildings
- Co² emissions related to our activity
- Responsible catering