Natexpo stands up for environmental friendliness and the reduction of ecological footprint, both fundamental values for us. We are commited to assure an eco-friendly and zero-waste environment, from planning through project implementation.
- During stand assembly and dismantling, cardboard and wood waste is collected separately from exhibitors
- During the show, visitors are offered the chance to sort their waste
- Waste is then sorted, packed and shipped to the appropriate waste recovery processes
- Cleaning equipment used during the show comprises eco-friendly cleaning products.
- 90% of the show signage is made of cardboard.
Eco-friendly stand fittings
- Eco-friendly stand fittings, with low-energy lighting, carpeting subsequently recycled and PEFC-certified reusable partition walls.
- Promotional documents printed entirely on recycled paper or on paper from sustainably managed forests.
- You will find a charging point for electric vehicles on the VIP parking.
- Zero waste with a commitment to French Red Cross : the French Red Cross teams are allowed to tour the stands on the last afternoon of the show to ask exhibitors for their unconsumed products during stand dismantling.
Editions in Paris
- An energy efficient exhibition hall: Hall 7 of Paris Nord Villepinte is the first exhibition hall labelled HQE (High Environmental Quality), recognized driver for the HQE certification of the exhibition halls through several improvements :
- Sustainable mobility : 5 charging points for electric vehicles on the PE8 parking, and clean vehicles available for employees.
- Sustainable building : green roof, solar chimney, heat pump and ventilation natural, low energy consumption building, regulation of rainwater harvesting, synthetic glazing and blinds to regulate natural light, reducing impermeable surfaces.
- Circular economy : waste was sorted and collected on a few events in 2018
- Biodiversity : installation of beehives in the exhibition centre, and abundant green spaces.
Editions in Lyon
For several years, Eurexpo Lyon has been involved in an environmentally conscious approach, through the ISO 14001 standard. In order to obtain the ISO 20121 standard, the site is committed to a proactive approach with :
- The management of the waste produced during the events
- Optimization of water consumption and energy control of buildings
- Co² emissions related to our activity
- Responsible catering