Natexpo Awards is a quality label awarded to the most original organic products.
Are you one of the market’s key players?
Showcase your innovations and register to take part in the Natexpo Awards!
The Natexpo Awards are open to any organisation operating on the market (exhibitors and non-exhibitors), including manufacturers and producers.
A panel made up of industry professionals, journalists and specialists will award 21 prizes in 7 different categories: Grocery Products, Fresh Products, Beverages, Health Food, Dietary Supplements, Cosmetics & Hygiene Products, Household & Personal products and services. The prizegiving ceremony will take place at Natexpo at the Paris Nord Villepinte exhibition centre in the full glare of the media spotlight.
The award-winning products will be displayed at the exhibition and highlighted on the website and in the catalogue (distributed free of charge).
Registrations open until June, 3rd.
Non-exhibiting companies wishing to enter the Awards are required to pay en entry fee of €465 excl. VAT (ie €558 incl. VAT) for each product they register (equivalent to the registration fees paid by exhibitors participating in the exhibition, in addition to the costs of their stand).
Terms of participation
- Non-exhibiting companies wishing to enter the Awards are required to pay an entry fee of €558 incl. VAT for each product they register (equivalent to the registration fees paid by exhibitors participating in the exhibition, in addition to the costs of their stand).
- Products entered must be innovative and original, and marketed in France for the first time between June 1st 2018 and June 1st 2019. They must be listed in the Natexpo 2019 product classification system and must be in compliance with EU regulations
- Companies may only register one product per category.
- A same product may only be entered in a single category.
- If a particular company enters several products in a number of different categories, a registration form must be filled in for each product.