All organic business happens at Natexpo
As the only business development platform for all of the players in the sector, Natexpo is committed to closely fulfilling the needs and wishes of professionals.
Dedicated spaces will be providing information and education, content and experiences :
Natexpo continues its international deployment with the aim of helping trade professionals in their growth ambitions. In particular, the trade show offers business meetings to allow exhibitors to meet leading purchasers from around the world.
A few facts about Natexpo
The main organic buyers and key players come to the show:
- 1 117 exhibitors in 2019
- +25% surface compared to 2017
- 25% international exhibitors from 29 countries
- +50% international surface compared to 2017
- 17 600 visitors
- Over 850 exhibitors in 2020
- 10 000 visitors are expected
- Organic Food,
- Ingredients and Raw Materials,
- Dietary Supplements,
- Cosmetics and Hygiene,
- Household and Personal Products and Services,
- Services and Equipment for Retail
Organized by the Natexbio Federation, the Natexbio Challenge is a national support program for innovative project leaders in the organic sector. For the 2nd consecutive year, the Natexbio Challenge project is back! It offers you the opportunity to support you in the development of your organic project focused on the distribution or sale of products.