All organic business happens at Natexpo
As the only business development platform for all of the players in the sector, Natexpo is committed to closely fulfilling the needs and wishes of professionals.
Dedicated spaces will be providing information and education, content and experiences :
Natexpo continues its international deployment with the aim of helping trade professionals in their growth ambitions. In particular, the trade show offers business meetings to allow exhibitors to meet leading purchasers from around the world.
In 2019, 1 117 exhibitors attended the Parisian edition.
In 2020 in Lyon, over 850 exhibitors are expected (vs. 680 in 2018, the previous edition in Lyon).
The main organic buyers and key players come to the show:
Paris (2017, 2019)
- 1 117 exhibitors
- +25% surface compared to 2017
- 25% international exhibitors from 29 countries
- +50% international surface compared to 2017
- 17 600 visitors
Lyon (2018, 2020)
- Over 850 exhibitors
- 10 000 visitors are expected
6 pôles d’exposition
- Organic Food,
- Ingredients and Raw Materials,
- Health food and Dietary Supplements,
- Cosmetics and Hygiene,
- Household and Personal Products and Services,
- Services and Equipment for Retail