Natexpo Digital is open for free using your visitor badge from September 18 to 20th 2022. To create your account, you will have to enter your 7-digits ID code mentionned on your badge, below your QR-code:
Natexpo Digital 2022
Once again this year, with the aim of being consultable by professionals from all over the world, Natexpo is providing visitors and exhibitors with a digital platform in addition to the physical show: online business with exhibitors and visitors, new products presentations, networking, business meetings, online talks and round tables…
Natexpo Digital is open to all exhibitors and visitors with a pass. The platform will be open from 18 to 20 September 2022, on the same dates as the trade show which will take place in Hall 4 of the Eurexpo Lyon exhibition centre.
Are you a visitor?
Unable to physically attend Natexpo? Want to enjoy the show remotely?
Natexpo Digital has been designed to meet the needs of the most remote international visitors who are unable to attend the show in person. This solution offers you for free:
- the full exhibitors list with all their documentation, presentation videos, product fact sheets
- an audio/video chat to get in touch with them directly
- new products presented on the New Products Gallery and the Natexpo Award 2022
- online talks and round tables
- a networking module, to facilitating dialogue between all the sector’s stakeholders
- your business meetings, booked in advance, by visioconference
To access Natexpo Digital, it’s as easy as this: download your visitor badge for free and log into Natexpo Digital with your login ID mentioned on your badge (website URL to be confirmed shortly).
The visitor badges orders will be open around April 2022.
Are you an exhibitor?
Extend your visibility with Natexpo Digital
As an international trade event, Natexpo has a duty to be accessible to professionals from all over the world in all circumstances. This solution has been designed to enable you to take advantage of a new platform for interaction and exchange with the most remote international visitors, in addition to your stand at Natexpo.
As an exhibitor, you benefit, free of charge, from an exhibitor details page on Natexpo Digital. This includes:
- Your presence on Natexpo Digital
- Your details as displayed in the Official Catalogue, automatically replicated (company name, address, website and social media links, stand number)
- The text chat module
- An extraction of visitor data and the statistics for the visits to you page, after the show.
If you wish to increase your visibility, you can order additional services: online publication of documents, logos, presentation videos, catalogue description, registration for the video chat service, etc.
You will be able to access your Natexpo Digital account via your exhibitor area, available on March 2022.