- An energy efficient exhibition hall : Hall 7 of Paris Nord Villepinte is the first exhibition hall labelled HQE (High Environmental Quality), recognized driver for the HQE certification of the exhibition halls (green roof, solar chimney, heat pump and ventilation natural, low energy consumption building, regulation of rainwater harvesting, synthetic glazing and blinds to regulate natural light, reducing impermeable surfaces).
- Waste management
- During stand assembly and dismantling, cardboard and wood waste is collected separately from exhibitors.
- During the show, visitors are offered the chance to sort their waste.
- Waste is then sorted, packed and shipped to the appropriate waste recovery processes.
- Cleaning equipment used during the show comprises quiet, electrically-powered machines (for washing and sweeping) biodegradable dustbin bags, reusable cloths and eco-friendly cleaning products.
- Action for Biodiversity with the installation of hives at Paris Nord Villepinte since May 2015.
- Eco-friendly stand fittings, with low-energy lighting, carpeting subsequently recycled and PEFC-certified reusable partition walls.
- Promotional documents printed entirely on recycled paper or on paper from sustainably managed forests.
- Carpooling is encouraged through our internal website.
- Zero waste with a commitment to French Red Cross in 2015 : the French Red Cross teams were allowed to tour the stands on the last afternoon of the show to ask exhibitors for their unconsumed products during stand dismantling.
In total, between 2,000 and 2,500 kg of products were collected, including a large proportion of fresh goods (bread, cake, fruit, vegetables, etc.)
We thank the exhibitors for their generosity and the volunteers of the Red Cross for their availability.