- An energy efficient exhibition hall : Hall 7 of Paris Nord Villepinte is the first exhibition hall labelled HQE (High Environmental Quality), recognized driver for the HQE certification of the exhibition halls (green roof, solar chimney, heat pump and ventilation natural, low energy consumption building, regulation of rainwater harvesting, synthetic glazing and blinds to regulate natural light, reducing impermeable surfaces).
- Waste management : waste areas are dedicated to catering companies to allow them to sort their waste.
- Action for Biodiversity with the installation of hives at Paris Nord Villepinte since May 2015.
- Eco-friendly stand fittings, with low-energy lighting, carpeting subsequently recycled and PEFC-certified reusable partition walls.
- Promotional documents printed entirely on recycled paper or on paper from sustainably managed forests.
- Carpooling is encouraged through our internal website.
- Zero waste with a commitment to French Red Cross in 2015 : the French Red Cross teams were allowed to tour the stands on the last afternoon of the show to ask exhibitors for their unconsumed products during stand dismantling.
In total, between 2,000 and 2,500 kg of products were collected, including a large proportion of fresh goods (bread, cake, fruit, vegetables, etc.)
We thank the exhibitors for their generosity and the volunteers of the Red Cross for their availability.